- India’s leading supplier of Masterbatches since 1996
- Headquartered at New Delhi with Three manufacturing facilities in total of 25,000 sqm area at Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India
- Cumulative Production Capacity of 60,000 MT Per Annum
- Global Presence with channel partners in 80 Countries across all the five continents.
- Complete range of Color, UV, Additive, Black, White and Mono Concentrate/ SPC Masterbatches
- Two Star Export house status as recognised as a TRADING HOUSE by the Government of India, for its contribution to Exports.
- Products for all Plastic Conversion processes like- CPP, BOPP, Blown Films, Extrusion Pipe, Injection Moulding, Blow Moulding, Rotomoulding, Raffia etc.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified by Joint Accredition System of Australia & New Zealand ( JAZ-ANZ)
Established in 1996 at New Delhi India, PRAYAG POLYTECH PVT LTD has been growing exponentially over the last 10 years. Prayag today, thus has grown to become the Leading and the most Advanced manufacturer of Colour and Additive masterbatches from India.
The company is growing from strength to strength with the help of its strong R&D division to develop products for new applications. Some of the advance d equipments being used in Prayag’s QC and R&D lab include DSC, TGA, FTIR, FPV testing machines, Spectrophotometers, QUV Accelerated Weathering Tester, UV Testing Machine etc
Prayag with its proven range of masterbatches for some of the most critical applications like Synthetic Fibres (Non Wovens, Turf, Textiles, Carpet), Single Pigment Concentrates( SPC/MOC), CPP, BOPP etc, has established it’s credentials as a Knowledge Player in the field of masterbatches.
Prayag’s Three Production facilities at Bhiwadi, Rajasthan India, with a production capacity of 60,000 MT per annum and multiple dedicated lines for each colour, ensure faster deliveries, flexibility and zero contamination.
We pride to have invested in pilot plants for end moulding process which includes Rotational Moulding, Blow Moulding, Fibre extrion, monolayer film, Multilayer film, PET Injection Blow Moulding. These pilot plants provide us the ability to understand and provide more accurate solutions to our customers, by being able to simulate their process requirements on our inhouse Pilot plants.
With its focus on Quality, Consistency, Competitive Pricing and Outstanding Service- Prayag has fast established its presence across the world, with channel partners present locally across 80 Countries spanning The Americas, Europe, Africa and Australasia. As a result of it, today 80% of the company’s revenue comes from Exports.
With an experience of matching over 10000 shades, Prayag has developed the unmatched capability to custom match shades with utmost precision and accuracy. Prayag has also developed the capability to work with most of the polymer types and offers masterbatches with base carrier resin as PE as well as PP, PET, HIPS, GPPS, PBT, Nylon 66, EVA etc.
Prayag offers complete range of products for all major applications like Food and industrial Packaging, Textiles, Household products, Agriculture, Automotive, Consumer goods, Healthcare etc.
Company is continuously expanding its production capacity and encourage more channel partners to help us further expand across the world.
The Production Lines include:
- Production using most proven technologies like Twin Screw Extruders and Continuous Mixer (LCM) technology, procured from the most renowned suppliers.
- High speed mixers for uniform pre-mixing of the raw material
- High accuracy computerized feeding systems to ensure high consistency on formulation
- Compartmented machines and Advanced dust collection system to ensure cleanliness and avoid contamination
- Automatic weighing and bagging systems to avoid human errors and to facilitate faster packaging.
- Computerized inventory management system for better management of raw materials and finished goods inventory
- Separate facility for manufacturing Black Masterbatches to avoid any cross contamination.
- High speed underwater pelletizers as well as Strand pelletisers – to supply as per customer requirement and be able best utilise production capability
- As a continuous process to improve our capacity and quality, new machines and technology are being added on a regular basis.
- The efforts made by Prayag have been well recognised by the industry and the government alike:
- The First and the Only Master Batch Company so far to be recognised by the Government of India with the status of Trading House for its contribution to exports.
- Awarded Top Exporter of Master Batches from India as the highest recognition for Exports for the year 2011-12 and 2012-13 by the PLEX COUNCIL (Plastic Export Promotion Council, Government Of India).
Gold Trophy for HIGHEST CAGR during 2008-2011 in Exports of Masterbatches by PLASTINDIA Foundation.
- The company is ISO 9001:2008 certified by Joint Accredition System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) for adhering to stringent quality standards.